Win a VIP ski day at Bluebird Backcountry for yourself and three friends! Round up your crew, load up the car and head to
Round up your crew, load up the car and head to Bluebird Backcountry for an all out VIP ski day. Bluebird Backcountry is Colorado’s newest and only ski area of its kind—featuring 1,200+ acres of ski-able terrain with no chairlifts (or lift lines) in sight. Located right around the bend from Steamboat, Bluebird offers an accessible backcountry experience for every level of skier.
Bluebird Backcountry is quickly becoming recognized as a must-ski destination. Take it from us; last winter we rallied a team of some of our most talented and trusted backcountry skiers and spent quality time exploring Bluebird as part of our annual FREESKIER Backcountry Ski Test—and it certainly did not disappoint. With a professional ski patroller as your guide and miles of all levels of terrain to explore, a day at Bluebird Backcountry will be sure to raise your confidence as a skier and also educate you on the safest practices that are essential to skiing out-of-bounds.
Enter to win this epic ski day experience for yourself and your three best ski pals that includes the following:
- Four single-day passes—for you and three others!
- Private lesson of your choice:
- Beginner Skills (backcountry basics)
- Intermediate lesson (navigation & reading terrain)
- Advanced lesson (winter emergency skills or ski mountaineering)
- Private Heated Dome—for keeping warm between laps!
- Full rentals for the group (if needed)
- Includes skis, ski boots, skins, poles, beacon, shovel, probe…
- $100 in merchandise credit