The March issue of Outdoor Sportsman Group Publishing’s North American Whitetail Magazine is hot off the presses and available on newsstands now, a
The March issue of Outdoor Sportsman Group Publishing’s North American Whitetail Magazine is hot off the presses and available on newsstands now, and special interest publication Habitat will hit the streets on March 15. The publications boast stories about the Iowa Deer Classic, 40 years of covering land management and online, podcast interviews of North American Whitetail (NAW) Editor-in-Chief Haynes Shelton and Publisher Laden Force.
North American Whitetail Magazine is the industry’s leading authority on whitetails.
North American Whitetail highlights from the March issue include:
- North American Whitetail Team Attends Iowa Deer Classic
- The NAW team will host a booth at the 2022 Iowa Deer Classic in Des Moines, Iowa. The show runs from March 4-6, and attendees can stop by the NAW booth for special subscription promotions.
- North American Whitetail Releases Land Management Guide, Habitat
- After 40 years of covering land management in North American Whitetail magazine, the NAW team has launched Habitat, a comprehensive land management guide for serious trophy deer hunters. Consumers can order a copy of Habitat online now, and it will be available on newsstands March 15.
- North American Whitetail Podcast Appearances
For more information on subscriptions and content from the North American Whitetail brands, visit: https://www.northamericanwhitetail.com
About Outdoor Sportsman Group: Outdoor Sportsman Group is comprised of the world’s foremost media and entertainment brands for outdoor adventure enthusiasts. It includes three leading multichannel networks: Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, as well as Sportsman Channel (Canada) and MOTV, the world’s leading subscription-based video-on-demand outdoor television content platform. The Group also consists of numerous established publishing assets: 15 outdoor magazines including Guns & Ammo, Game & Fish, Petersen’s HUNTING, In-Fisherman and 20 top websites, including OutdoorChannelPlus.com. Additionally, Outdoor Sportsman Group includes television production operations, Winnercomm. For more information, visit www.outdoorsg.com. #MyOutdoorTV
About Outdoor Sportsman Group Publishing: As a premier destination for the most avid outdoors enthusiasts, Outdoor Sportsman Group’s publishing division is widely recognized for its strong special-interest multichannel brands, including Guns & Ammo, Game & Fish, Petersen’s HUNTING, In-Fisherman and 11 other leading magazines that reach more than 28 million readers. Outdoor Sportsman Group’s network of websites, including OutdoorChannelPlus.com, BassFan.com, Outdoorchannel.com, Sportsmanchannel.com and WFN.com, attracts more than 78 million annual unique visitors, and OSG TV produces hundreds of TV episodes of original branded hunting, sport shooting and fishing programming that airs on Outdoor Sportsman Group’s broadcast entities. Visit http://outdoorsg.com for more information. #MyOutdoorTV