We got a pair of the Swiftwick Flight XT Trail to test out this last week and we threw them on over the weekend and did a few miles of trail work.
We got a pair of the Swiftwick Flight XT Trail to test out this last week and we threw them on over the weekend and did a few miles of trail work. These socks are warm and wicking and will be trail favorites through out the summer. These are easy to put on, easy to wear and short coming in 2 inch and 5 inch heights and I will be buying more for using all summer and in the gym. The grip on these has them stuck to your insole and they come in four different sizes.
Swiftwick Flite XT Trail offers the best of all worlds as a performance sock: a natural merino wool upper that wicks moisture and regulates temperature, along with grip fibers and ankle support to maximize stability. This sock was made to tackle all of your outdoor adventures, from runs to hikes and more.
- Swiftwick’s proprietary GripDry Fiber, incorporated into the ball and heel of the sock, has micro treads that grip your sock to the inside of your shoe.
- AnkleLock Technology uses strong elastic around your ankle to provide support while moving on uneven terrain.
- The sock’s natural, temperature-regulating Merino Wool blend will keep you comfortable from the cool of the morning to the midday heat.
- Hydrophobic Olefin fibers in the footbed, along with the natural Merino Wool, wick moisture away to keep your feet dry and blister-free.
- Seamless toe box eliminates points of friction in the forefoot.