Luke Cuenco 02.28.22
Yeti is continually updating, refining, and stylizing its healthy lineup of outdoor and lifestyle products and for Spring 2022 they’ve brought new variations on their popular Camino totes, an update on the popular Hopper M30 soft cooler, and fresh spring colors inspired by true events. The Camino Tote is Yeti’s new compact daily haul tote bag. Made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel, this tote bag will keep muddy boots contained and provide a tough barrier against your trusty grill set.
New Spring 2022 Looks for Yeti’s Most Popular Lineups
As said before. The Yeti Camino tote bag has two new sizes for the dry tote including the Camino 20 Carryall and the Camino 50 Carryall. These two new sizes have all the same great features and durability as the other sizes but now have much more room for larger items such as boots, coveralls, and possibly even fishing waders. Meanwhile, the Hopper M30 soft cooler will now feature a brand new MagShield soft cover that stays open for easy loading and unloading and seals tight to keep the cool in and the hot out.
Yeti Hopper M30 2.0 Key Features
- Improved wide-mouth magnetic access stays open for easy loading –and easily closes with a gentle tap of the hand
- Fits up to 26 cans of your go-to brew
- Hangs over your shoulder for comfortable hauling
- Puncture-resistant DryHydeShell made from the same materials used on white water rafts
- Leakproof liner acts as a bucket; indefinitely holds in melted ice
- Thick ColdCellfoam insulation never compresses, retaining ice for days
Finally, the Yeti’s new seasonal color collections will include the new Offshore collection featuring a new deep blue color for all of Yeti’s most popular insulated tumblers, and drinkware. Their spring comer in the form in the form of their new Bimini collection will include a tropically inspired color scheme to go with your favorite marine or beach activities. For more information on all of Yeti’s new products, you can visit the following link to check out their latest lineups and offerings for Spring 2022.