Luke Cuenco 09.19.22
EDC Blades come in all shapes, sizes, and price ranges but if you’re looking for real quality you should almost always go with an American Made blade when it comes to EDC duties. The new Zero Tolerance Factory Special Series 0460RDBW is made right here in the USA out of quality materials and features a trailing point blade which should be perfect for nearly any daily cutting, piercing, or slicing duty you set it to.
More EDC Blade News @ AllOutdoor.com:
The 0460RDBW Factory Special Series Flipper from Zero Tolerance
ZT Factory Special Series 0460RDBW Specifications:
- Blade Steel CPM 20CV
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- HRC 60-62
- Blade Finish/Coating BlackWash™ coating
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Handle Material Red carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Handle Color Red & Black
- Handle Finish/Coating BlackWash™ finish back
- Handle Thickness 0.4 in. (10.2 mm)
- Overall Length 7.5 in. (19.1cm)
- Weight 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
This limited-run 0460RDBW blade will probably go pretty fast so if you’ve got the cash and are even the least bit interested in it I’d pick one up now before they go out of stock. The Factory Special Series 0460RDBW will feature a Reversible right/left tip-up pocket clip and will feature black-oxide coated hardware with a steel pocket clip and pivot cap and Teflon finish. The blade is currently on sale for a price of $240 down from its normal asking price of $300. For more information on the blade or to order directly from Zero Tolerance, you can visit http://zt.kaiusa.com/ to learn more.
The 0460 returns in limited quantities with a fresh makeover. A deep red carbon fiber front scale pairs well with a BlackWash™-coated blade and back titanium handle. The curvy, upswept blade slices through EDC tasks, and a pronounced ergonomic handle curve fits the hollow of the hand. ZT upgraded the blade steel with premium CPM 20CV for greater edge retention. This standout Dmitry Sinkevich design is a can’t-miss addition to any ZT collection.
- Made in the USA; limited-run Dmitry Sinkevich design
- CPM 20CV blade steel, BlackWash finish; sharp, long-lasting edge
- Deep, ergonomic handle curve follows the curve of the blade; red carbon fiber front, BlackWash titanium back
- KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper; titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures blade safely open during use