Polaris Off-road announced this week their 2023 line up which includes changes to existing models and entirely new models of their massively popular
Polaris Off-road announced this week their 2023 line up which includes changes to existing models and entirely new models of their massively popular Ranger UTV, including the All-electric Ranger XP Kinetic and Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris Ranger XP Kinetic
New release for 2023 is Polaris Ranger XP Kinetic. All-electric UTV geared towards hunting and work, this addition to the Ranger line-up has almost nothing in common with the outgoing Ranger EV of the previous model years. This new Ranger XP Kinetic features 110 HP, 140 lb-ft of torque, 2,500 lbs towing capacity, and a payload capacity of 1,250 lbs with near silent operation. Starting MSRP of $24,999.
- 14.9 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery with up to 45 Miles Estimate Range
- Factory-Installed 3 kW On-Board Charger
- 29″ Pro Armor X-Terrain Tires and 14″ Wheels
- 14” Ground Clearance
- LED Headlights and charge indicating center accent light
- Full-Coverage Front Bumper with integrated winch and plow mounts
- Full-Body Skid Plate
- 12v Cargo Box Power Port with integrated dash switch
Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss
Also new for 2023 is the Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Trail Boss.
The NorthStar Trail Boss gets a new LED rear work light to illuminate the bed of the vehicle and make it easier to work in low-light conditions. A new 12V cargo box power port provides mobile power for seamless, convenient operation of sprayers. NorthStar Trail Boss also receives a new overhead switch panel so customers can add additional lighting and other accessory switches easier than ever before. Last, this model will come factory-installed with the new RIDE COMMAND+ technology.
Available in a standard 3 person bench seat or a crew model, the Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss starts at a MSRP $34,399.
- Rear Work Light and 12V cargo box power
- RIDE COMMAND Package: 7″ Infotainment Screen Powered by RIDE COMMAND, In-Dash Audio Speakers, AM/FM Radio, Front/Rear Cameras
- Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC System
- 29″ Pro Armor tires and 14″ wheels
- High Clearance Arched A-Arms
- LED Headlights
- Active Descent Control
- Self-leveling Suspension
- Premium RANGER Pro Shield Cab System
- Pro Shield Full Glass Tip-Out Windshield
- Power Window Front Poly Doors
- Polaris HD 4,500 lb. Winch with Synthetic Rope & Autostop
For a full list of changes to existing models, visit Polaris