New for 2022 is the Hydrotherm V2 by ScentLok. Optimized for late season bow hunters, this parka is waterproof, insulated, and scent controlled without adding unnecessary bulk. Available in your choice of Realtree Edge or Mossy Oak Country DNA camo patterns and sizes Small to 3X Large. This should be the perfect addition to anyone’s day-hunting pack as something to stay warm during the fringe hours of dusk and dawn yet easy enough to peel off during the heat of mid-day hunting.
NEW ScentLok Hydrotherm – Specifications
- Carbon Alloy™ technology for maximum odor adsorption & scent control
- DryLok™ design waterproof membrane to keep you dry & warm
- Thermal mapped Thinsulate™ insulation 100G in the body & 80g in sleeves and hood for warmth
- Moisture wicking for maximum moisture management
- Soft brushed polyester outer shell provides crucial quietness
- Removable adjustable hood with a flexible rain visor. Provides protection against the elements when needed
- Waterproof center zip & covered pockets to keep the rain out
- Safety harness opening for easy access
- Four covered zip pockets (2 chest & 2 waist) for essential gear storage
- Stretch-fit velcro cuffs lock out the cold & keep the scent in
“Whether you wake to the sound of rain or a drizzle rolls through mid-day, the HydroTherm V2 saves the day and lets you stay in the field while others leave in favor of hot coffee. With a waterproof design and Thinsulate™ insulation, the HydroTherm V2 is built to stand up to anything Mother Nature can throw your way. Meanwhile, our revolutionary Carbon Alloy™ technology adsorbs odors and gives you the ultimate edge in the field.”
The new HydroTherm V2 looks like an excellent way to stay warm and dry this bow season while giving you an advantage with scent blocking. Pair the HydroTherm V2 with scent blocking base layers and pants to complete the set. If this new parka interests you, see the link below and as always, leave comments below to let us know what you think. Available now on ScentLok’s website for $259.99.